Senior/Principal Tax Auditor [Goods & Services Tax Division]
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
Make your mark. Create an impact.
As a tax professional, you have tax knowledge at your fingertips and the heart to build a socially responsible taxpaying community. At IRAS, we offer you the space to apply your knowledge as we transform to redefine experiences for taxpayers. You will apply your resourcefulness, strong communication skills and expertise in administering a suite of tax services ranging from service, compliance and policy formulation.
The result? Your mark of insight on tax services which are transformational.
• Provide assistance to taxpayers on clarification of tax practices, application of tax laws and assessments
• Handle referral enquiries and provide education on GST matters
• Conduct desk and field based audits on taxpayers to deter non-compliance and improve voluntary compliance
- Degree in Accounting, Business or Economics preferred
- Experience in customer service, audit and/or GST-related services would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of accounting and GST
- Basic knowledge of the audit process, audit methodologies available, consequences of different types of audit determinations, etc.
- Ability to question, probe and analyse
- Resourceful and able to work independently in a team environment
Please submit your resume via Careers@Gov. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Closing on 22 Apr 2021