FARRER PARK HOSPITAL PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$3000 - S$6000
You shall assist in the provision of a high quality and effective diagnostic imaging and personalised service, while assuring the optimum quality of care for patients. Experience in general X-ray, Fluroscopy, Mammography / Mammogram, Ultrasound / Ultrasonography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), CT Scans will be advantageous.
- Perform all diagnostic imaging services according to standards described in SOP.
- Ensure examination is performed to the correct patient and observes radiation safety rule and respective procedural consents described in SOP.
- Ensure the quality of the film is optimal, correctly labeled and the examination requested has been completed before sending for reporting or providing as wet-film to patient.
- Ensure that the examination code entered into the system corresponds to the examination requested.
- Ensure that precautions from unnecessary exposure to ionizing radiation.
- Perform daily QA procedures on equipment according to manufacturers’ recommendations to ensure optimal performance of these equipment.
- Perform any other duties as instructed by the Consultant or Manager.
- Bachelor or Diploma in Radiography or Ultrasonography from recognized institutions.
- Registered with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) and/or professional institutions, local or overseas.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Good command of multiple spoken, written languages, and customer service due to customer/stakeholder demographics
- Working knowledge of PACS system.
Closing on 12 Feb 2021