Senior Systems Analyst - CL
BGC GROUP PTE. LTD.
Environment / Health, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Information Technology
Contract, Permanent, Full Time
S$3800 - S$5800
Roles And Responsibilities
1. Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC
2. Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and for enhancements to existing systems.
3. Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
4. Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
5. Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
6. Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
7. Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
8. Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
9. Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance standby support.
Requirements / Qualifications
1. Minimum 5 years experience in developing and supporting IT applications based on Microsoft technologies and Mobile (iOS, Android)
2. Experience in Vendor Management and Stakeholder communication.
3. Good team player and possess interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional internal and external parties.
4. Experience in implementation of multiple projects for large organizations.
5. Hands on experience is developing, troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
Closing on 07 Mar 2021