Senior Tax Officer/Officer, Valuation & Stamp Duty (Property Tax Division) - Assessment/Compliance
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Public / Civil Service
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
As a tax professional, you will apply your expertise in property tax matters and valuation. Be involved in property tax or stamp duty assessments, capital valuation work and enhance our business processes to deliver strategic customer and IT initiatives.
The result? Your mark of insight on property and tax matters to create long-term value for our stakeholders.
- Assist with handling the end-to-end administration of Stamp Duty including assessment of Stamp Duty liability as well as explaining to taxpayers the provisions of the Stamp Duties Act
- Evaluation of objections and refund cases
- Identify non-compliance cases and carry out audit work
- Participate in and lead projects to improve processes and systems
- Degree in any discipline. Degree in Accounting/ Statistics/ Economics preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- Ability to question, probe and analyse
- Resourceful and able to work independently in a team environment
Please submit your resume via Careers@Gov. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Closing on 28 Apr 2021