PICO (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Information Technology, Telecommunications
S$6000 - S$8000
Purpose of the role:
The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for ensuring continued stability of Pico’s infrastructure by raising incident / issue tickets and assigning them to the appropriate personnel within Pico so issues are addressed in a timely manner. In this role, the Service Desk Analyst will be responding to our monitoring and alert systems, emails and hotline.This is a customer facing role, with the individual responsible for delivering quality service and support to our current and future client base. Besides day to day activities, there will also be opportunities to be involved in projects.
The ideal candidate would have a demonstrated interest in Technology and Finance.
Responsibilities and duties (include but not limited to)
- Monitor Pico’s various monitoring and alert systems, monitor the Service Operation’s email and respond to the Service Operation hotline.
- Record all issues using our in-house ticketing system.
- Provide first level problem determination/triage on all issues (network/systems/application). Follow simple runbooks.
- Acknowledge and resolve clients’ inquiry and issues within the prescribed Operational Level Agreement (OLA)
- Engage the relevant Subject Matter Experts and other Service Operation personnel so they see the issue through to successful resolution within agree SLA escalation matrix.
- Interface with client, vendors, market participants, and financial exchanges
- Channel formal communications to clients
- Generate statistics on issues raised, resolved, time to resolution and other Key Performance Indicators
- Foster open communication between team members, peer team members, and managers to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver more effective service.
- In the purpose of the role, work as part of a global team that provides 24x7 Service Desk coverage on a rotation basis
- Deliver an outstanding level of service to our customer base
- Display integrity and honesty in all that you do
Education, Skills and background (incl. Education and Experience Requirements)
- Min 4 years of experience in an operational environment
- Computer Science / applicable degree, or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Experience in a financial industry support role preferred
- Understanding of Financial Markets (Equity, Futures, Options) preferred
- Self-starter with a drive to develop own skills and knowledge
- Ticketing tool – Jira, Salesforce or others
- Basic understanding of Linux and Windows
- Basic understanding of Networking
- Excellent communication and customer management skills
- Result oriented, dedicated and ability to work on own initiative and as team player, attention to details and to deliver on time
Closing on 21 Oct 2021