Service Technician #SGUnitedJobs
RAINBOW CARE PTE. LTD.
Customer Service, Engineering, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Medical / Therapy Services, Repair and Maintenance
S$2400 - S$2900
- Perform on-site installation and setup of home care / medical equipment
- Diagnose technical issues and provide repairs
- Troubleshooting of home care / medical equipment
- Provide preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma / Higher NITEC in Mechanical / Electrical and above
- Valid Class 3 driving license with road knowledge
- Basic technical knowledge for troubleshooting
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and in a team
Entry level applicants are welcome to apply, and on-the-job training will be provided.
Closing on 03 Feb 2021