Service Transition Manager
SAGL CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
S$7800 - S$8300
Looking for a manager involved in service transition delivery who will provide overall planning for service transitions and coordinate the required resources. In this role, you are expected to control the product life cycle of all changes, enabling beneficial changes to be made with minimum disruption to IT services.
● Ensure the effective transfer to Service Operations.
● Represent Production Support and Service Delivery in pre-sales phase.
● Chair and represent Production Support and Service Delivery in Service Readiness Reviews
● Analyse and identify Changes in the Operating Model
● Document process Changes in agreement with Global Process Owners
● Ensure with SMEs that tasks are completed as per IT PM plan
● Liaise with team heads for the planning and the capacity request of resources required to manage service transitions.
● Manage risk to ensure mitigation plans are in place and doable.
● Ensure all Changes are in line with Key Controls.
● At least 8 years of IT Project management experience
● Experience of transitioning complex IT projects (change) into service operations (Run) in a complex multi system, multi-site environment.
● Experience in IT Process Engineering and/or Functional Analysis
● Ability to interact successfully on different hierarchical levels within the customers and providers organizations.
● Ability to analyse and simplify complex problems and to be able to communicate this to others.
● Proven analysis experience to transform requirements into tasks.
● ITIL certification, PM certification, Coding experience is a plus.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email us your CV in Word document at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Service Transition Manager” in your subject title. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Closing on 06 Dec 2021