ISO-TEAM CORPORATION PTE LTD
Building and Construction
Permanent, Full Time
S$2500 - S$4500
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- To supervise projects (R&R / A&A Works).
- To manage and coordinate project work.
- To liaise / coordinate with Clients, Consultants and Vendors.
- To ensure proper hand over of project to client.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Follow the safety procedures, rules and regulation and eliminate or reduce hazard at the workplace.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training:
- Degree or Diploma in Building / Certificate in Civil & Structural Engineering or related field.
(B) Knowledge & Skills:
- Good working attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project.
- Preferably possess Singapore Class 3 driving license.
- Preferably 4 years relevant experience especially in managing R&R / A&A works for Town Council or HDB projects.
Closing on 06 Feb 2022