CHINA JINGYE ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
Building and Construction
S$4000 - S$7500
- Responsible for implementing the work plan of the Project Manager
- Responsible for the execution and successful completion of the project
- Assist in planning and creating schedules and project timelines.
- Track deliverables, control subcontractors and suppliers to meet schedule, safety and quality objectives.
- Attend all meetings including consultant, technical and subcontractor.
- Resolve design site problems encountered during the construction period
- Planning of housekeeping by coordinating responsibilities of site engineers / site supervisors and sub contractors.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Supervision and management of the project team
- 1. Degree in Engineering (Civil) or Building preferably recognized by PEB / BCA.
- 2. Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Civil Engineering works
- 3. Experience in ground engineering projects an added advantage
- 4. Independent, positive attitude, self-motivated and responsible.
- 5. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Closing on 28 Jan 2022