Social Media Analyst
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
Public / Civil Service
• To conduct research on Internet behaviors and phenomena. In particular, to study social media behavior and its effect on law and order concerns such as online crime and terrorism.
• To produce tactical reports when security-related incidents happen and strategic assessments of recurring incidents.
• Diploma and/or Degree holders
• Singapore citizen
• Self-driven and motivated individual with an interest in local and regional current affairs
• Able to work independently or in a team
• Good research and writing skills, and comfortable working with large volumes of research data
• Competent in using both current and evolving social media tools and analytics
• Competent in navigating the web and has an interest in web technologies
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 20 Apr 2021