SASCO SENIOR CITIZENS' HOME
Permanent, Full Time
S$3200 - S$4500
The Jobholder will provide direct social work case management, counselling to clients and their families, conducting social and financial assessment. Develop casework intervention plans, implementation and evaluation of programmes in order to help clients adapt to their limitations and assisting families with important decisions about their loved ones. Lastly uphold professionalism in social work and SSCH’s care philosophy of person-centered care.
Duties and responsibilities
· Review applications from AIC. Interview client’s and caregivers during enrolment into our programme/Home.
· Assess and evaluate patients'/family's psycho-social and financial status.
· Provide end-to-end casework management support for our clients
· Work closely with other healthcare professionals on patient management.
· Person centred counselling sessions for clients and/or families.
· Risk assessment - assessing risk of self-harm (e.g. suicide) and to others (e.g. family violence, elder abuse).
· Administrate grants, subsidies and support services from government bodies.
· Any other additional tasks assigned by the centre manager and Psychosocial Head.
Closing on 13 Feb 2021