Software Engineer, Development Centre
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
As the full-stack developer, you will help to level up the team’s competency with your valuable skillsets. Failure experiences are as important as successful experiences. You will drive, implement, deploy, maintain and operate products or key components of the products. You will work closely with different teams to deliver the best possible and impactful software solutions for whole-of-government.
What to Expect:
- Deliver optimised, scalable and maintainable end-to-end software systems
- Build the frontend and backend software, build business logics and APIs in the back-end to connect all systems and components together
- Conduct testing and debugging to ensure high quality of code and software
- Create documentations for software and systems
- Ensure timely software patching and upgrades
How to Succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in web technologies (e.g. REACT, AngularJS, NodeJS) and software development using agile methodology
- Good understanding of responsive web application design
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
Closing on 24 Dec 2021