MY SPORTS CENTER
Medical / Therapy Services
S$2100 - S$2500
This position requires the use of anatomy and physiology knowledge and skills to treat sporting injuries, advise on injury prevention, and support rehabilitation, using a range of physical techniques and therapies. The therapist is responsible for
1. Advising client about stretching and warming up exercises.
2. Delivering curative massages and applying therapy techniques to improve the client’s condition.
3. Providing examining, assessing injuries, and discussing treatment plans with the client.
4. Administering treatment for minor injuries such as muscular strains and joints sprains.
5. Advising on appropriate medical practitioners for further treatment if required.
6. Providing inputs for rehabilitation, nutrition, diet, and lifestyle issues.
1. WSQ in Spa Services or Diploma in holistic massage.
2. Some knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
3. Proficient with common office applications.
4. Some exposure to sports therapy.
1. Good interpersonal skills.
2. Physically fit / Strong.
3. Conscientious and diligent to learn.
4. Able to build good client relationships of diverse backgrounds.
5. Able to deal sensitively and identify with injured clients.
6. Encouraging, caring, and motivating.
7. Bilingual with English and Mandarin.
Closing on 09 Feb 2021