Staff nurse ( Pediatric Inpatient Ward) #SGUnitedJobs
ABER CARE PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Permanent, Full Time
S$2800 - S$5500
Job Description & Requirements:
- Ensure nursing care services rendered are safe, competent and individualised. Uphold nursing standards in documentation, treatment, patient monitoring and infection control.
- Communicate and build rapport with patients and their families or caregivers.
- Coordinate the care of patient through an advising physician, provide direct patient care, evaluate patients’ conditions, and serve as the liaison between families and physicians.
- Facilitate and participate in Multidisciplinary Team meeting to provide smooth delivery of patient care and services.
- Observe organisation and legal requirements regarding storage and control of drugs and medical supplies.
- Keep active measures to ensure the safety of patients and report all incidents to Nurse Manager / Nurse Clinician.
- Monitor, reassess and evaluate patient’s condition in implementing care plan for the patient and support family members to cope with patient’s advanced illness.
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing as required.
- Singaporean Only
- Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Advanced Diploma in Nursing (Paediatrics) is preferred
- At least 4 years of Registered Nurse working experience in a paediatric ward is preferred
- Post-registration experience in a hospital or hospice setting preferred.
- Meticulous and accurate.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- able to commit 3 rotating shift
Check out http://abercare.sg/jobs-vacancies/ for detail
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
Abercare.sg | EA License No. 18C9070 | Germaine Er Si Ying | Registration No. R1875721
Closing on 04 Mar 2021