Staff Nurse (Community Hospital) #SGUnitedJobs
ABER CARE PTE. LTD.
Environment / Health, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Medical / Therapy Services
S$2800 - S$4500
Job Description & Requirements
You will be an integral part of the team to provide nursing care to acute patients of restructured hospital.
To provide safe quality nursing care that meets the needs and expectations of the patients according to MOH guidelines. Responsible to ensure that quality nursing services are rendered.
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Minimum 1 years of Nursing experience in the Acute Setting.
- Able to work 3 rotating Shift/ Permanent AM or PM shift and work on weekends/ PH
- Relevant experience in inpatient ward preferred
Check out http://abercare.sg/jobs-vacancies/ for detail
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
Abercare.sg | EA License No. 18C9070 | Germaine Er Si Ying | Registration No. R1875721
Closing on 25 Mar 2021