CATHOLIC WELFARE SERVICES, SINGAPORE
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$2300 - S$3200
(Full Time) – St Theresa’s Home
· Provides safe, personalized and cost effective nursing care to patients, according to the
Home’s policies and procedures, and standards of nursing care and practice.
· Precepts and guides the junior nurses to achieve the desired outcome.
· Develops junior staff and nursing students through mentoring and Preceptorial
· Participates in continuing nursing education to maintain clinical knowledge and
1. Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care for the patients as assigned.
2. Demonstrates knowledge and performs all relevant skills and core competencies.
3. Administers medication with demonstrated knowledge of medication action, mode of
administration, side effects and contraindications.
4. Performs prescribed treatment and procedures in accordance to standard nursing
practice to meet patients’ physical and emotional needs.
5. Conducts discharge planning.
6. Recognizes, responds, and intervenes timely to patients’ conditions (e.g. vital signs,
laboratory tests) in a clinical appropriate manner.
7. Documents patients’ progress, care and treatment provided, accurately and timely.
8. Communicates, participates and contributes actively during physician’s rounds.
9. Coordinates, participates and contributes to the family conference on complex patient
10. Assists in clinical emergency situations.
11. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor.
1) Diploma or Degree Nursing or its equivalent
2) Possess valid SNB license
3) Relevant working experience
4) Able to commit 2 shift duties
5) Able to multi-task and work independently
6) Good communication skills
7) Proficient in MS Office
8) To work at St Theresa’s Home at 49 Upper Thomson Road
Salary Range: $2,300 - $3,200
(Commensurate with qualifications and experience)
Qualified candidates please send you resume to: email@example.com
Human Resource Dept
St Theresa’s Home
49 Upper Thomson Road
Closing on 22 Jan 2021