RAFFLES HOSPITAL PTE LTD
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$2400 - S$3200
- Perform patient assessment and clinical intervention in hospital.
- Provide quality nursing care for an assigned group of patients.
- Perform nursing procedures and treatment to meet the general comfort and well-being of the patients.
- Competencies in clinical nursing skills and knowledge such as performing IV cannulation, venipuncture for blood sampling, IV administration of medical fluids, ECG monitoring and interpretation are preferred.
- Assist doctors and attend to emergency calls when necessary
- Provide patient education and participate in patient rehabilitation, involving the patients’ family as necessary.
- Record and maintain proper accurate documentation of patient's progress and management rendered in the notes, medication records and charts.
- Candidate must possess at least a NITEC/Diploma in Nursing
- Registered nurse with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Preferably 1 year of inpatient/ ward working experience
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work 3 rotating shifts and weekends
- Locum positions are available
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Closing on 18 Mar 2021