STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
TOA PAYOH METHODIST CHURCH (TRAC)
Marketing / Public Relations
S$4000 - S$5000
Working closely with the Communications Chair, the Communications Manager will take the lead in strategic communications for the church. You will partner with ministries to create and prioritise communications plans as well as ensure high-quality and highest impact communications are created for both our internal and external community.
- Unify and align both the internal and external communications in TPMC.
- Develop communications processes and define priorities where messages can be communicated clearly, creatively, and effectively.
- Partner with the ministry leaders to develop and communicate messages to church-wide and specific communities.
- Keep ears open to stories of life-change within the church. Develop ways to creatively share those stories.
- Build, nurture, and lead the Communications Team and volunteers to develop capabilities to create integrated content for various platforms.
- Spearhead the strategy and generation of engaging digital content for the church.
- Supervise the church publications, which include the planning, drafting, and printing process.
- Oversee the management of the church website and social media platforms.
- Oversee and execute design, photography, and videography work for church communications
- Serve as the media and community relations liaison for TPMC.
- Develop close partnerships with the media.
- Plan and manage communications budget and monitor spending.
- Manage and oversee the production of corporate gifts including the sourcing, branding, production, and distribution process.
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the Pastor-in-Charge.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in communications and marketing in an industry; with experience in social media and digital marketing
- Current on creative, communications, and technological trends.
- Strong written and oral communications skills to ensure accurate, clear, and consistent communication on all platforms.
- Proven experience in strategic messaging and positioning. Able to construct a compelling message that resonates with the community.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in the successful development and execution of marketing campaigns, communications, and public relations activities.
- Resourceful in setting priorities, proposing new ways of creating efficiencies, and guiding investment in people and system.
- Flexible and a self-starter; able to manage multiple concurrent projects while being detailed-oriented with an attention to quality.
- Excellent people skills with experience in collaborating in a diverse and dynamic team.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
Closing on 27 Jan 2022