NET ONE ASIA PTE. LTD.
S$2200 - S$3200
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to maintain, upgrade and manage software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our client’s technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
Your responsibilities include:
· Manage network servers and technology tools
· Set up accounts and workstations
· Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
· Troubleshoot issues and outages
· Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
· Upgrade systems with new releases and models
· Health check reporting
· Minimum Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
· At least 2 years’ experience in similar capacity as a System Administrator, network administrator or similar role.
· Experience with networks (LAN, WAN) and device patch management
· Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
· Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
· Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
· Excellent communication skills
Closing on 28 Jan 2022