NEURONES IT ASIA PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$7000 - S$9800
We are looking for a Technical Expert to join an esteemed financial institution. The successful candidate will be responsible for owning the overall design of assigned projects (custom or product strategy) as well as recommending best practices for solutions based on client business needs.
- Involve early in the project to perform workshops to capture client requirements and to follow the project/product roadmap
- Author Product Design Specifications and support Business Analysts during initial analysis, solution proposal and effort estimation
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and broader IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Performing estimations for functional stories as well as service requests
- Providing technical guidance to Application Development groups
- Performing impact analysis on changes to components
- Conduct project risk identification and mitigation action planning with the project manager
- Support IT specialists (onshore and offshore) by gathering and sharing transversal information
- Become a referent during the testing phases set up and ensure the follow up of the User Acceptance by leading the question and defect workflows in collaboration with the users
- Support and adhere to the firm's Methodology and continuously contribute to improving the processes
- Knowledge of banking products, ideally Capital Market, Securities and Private Banking
- Sound knowledge & experience in the latest development methodologies including Agile, DevOps etc.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, designing, coding, testing and debugging
- Institutionalise and drive knowledge management processes across the product space
- Technical expertise: COBOL, DB2, IDEAL, SQL, APIs & Digital Banking
- Creates relevant recommendations by considering business direction, requirements, and challenges as well as relevant best practices inside and outside the company
- Previous experience on core banking product (Temenos-T24, Avaloq, Olympic etc) systems implementations for global clients is a nice-to-have
Closing on 02 Feb 2022