RS RECRUITMENT AGENCY LLP
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Medical / Therapy Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$1800 - S$2500
· Work closely with the multidisciplinary care team to provide clients with a seamless delivery of care which is of high-quality, safe and cost-efficient and communicate and work effectively with the team in executing individualised care plan for clients require custodial care, maintenance activities and/or rehabilitation services.
· Assist in preparing the rehabilitation room(s), occupational therapy room by following prescribed procedures and protocols, including tidying therapy areas and assisting in cleaning of equipment and area(s).
· Prepare clients for physical or occupational therapies treatment by welcoming and providing and assisting clients into therapeutic apparels, and escorting elderly clients to the washroom.
· Assist the therapist(s) in implementing rehabilitation programmes and therapy works to clients including setting up / supervising / assisting clients in the performance of therapeutic activities / exercises, such as helping clients onto exercise equipment, positioning clients on equipment, and monitoring motion and performing prescribed exercises and strengthening techniques, etc.
· Educate clients by demonstrating proper use of equipment and exercise routines.
· Assist in setting up inventory list of equipment and medical supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
· Ensure operation of rehabilitation equipment by completing routine maintenance requirements; following manufacturers’ instructions; troubleshooting and reporting of malfunctions; calling for repairs.
· Assist in preparing materials for conducting of recreational programmes and events
· Assist driver in transporting client from home to centre and return trip when assigned.
· Perform basic data entry and retrieval of data when required.
· Assist in the supervision of contract cleaners’ cleaning duties.
· Must possess Certificate in Therapy Services. Preferably HMI or WDA Certification.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office – MS Word and Excel
· Team worker
· Preferably with at least 2 years working experience as Therapy Aide or in eldercare setting.
· Passionate in serving the needy and vulnerable elderly.
· Have listening and coaching skills.
- Location: Compassvale, Seng Kang
- Day care centre for elderly or Nursing home
- Salary $1800 to $2500
- 5-day work
(Interested candidates, pls apply with resume in MS Word format)
EA License No: 17C8809
EA Reg No: R1108561
Closing on 02 Mar 2021