Trainee Teacher (DECCET)
PAP COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
Education and Training
S$1900 - S$3100
- To plan and implement the curriculum under the guidance of the Centre Principal to ensure a well-run, purposeful, engaging and child-centered programme responsive to children's needs and aligned to the principles spelt out in the standard ECE Framework.
- Assist Centre Teachers in the daily programme to create a learner - centred environment where children can explore, experiment and interact to learn.
- Be involved in simple action research projects.
- Role-model professionalism in appearance, speech and action to the children in the centre.
- Create a safe learning environment and to provide the best possible care to children under their charge.
- Polytechnic Diploma in any field or equivalent with at least a credit in GCE 'O' level English as a first language or
- Recognised Bachelor's Degree where the medium of instruction is English.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines, we do not require indication of your NRIC in your CV/Job Application Form. Your CV and/or Job Application will be retained for a period of 3 months, and we will respectfully destroy these documents thereafter (in the event your job application is unsuccessful).
Closing on 05 Feb 2021