NO DEVIATION PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$2000 - S$4000
- Maintain reliable operations of utilities system such as HVAC, WFI/purified water, compressed air, cooling water, nitrogen gas, breathing air, refrigeration system, wastewater treatment, building management system, etc.
- Perform basic repair and troubleshooting to maintain system including associated controls and equipment in good condition
- Coordinate with Maintenance team for system shutdown maintenance by performing Lock/Tag Out in accordance with safe work procedures
- Conduct field walk, logging, sample collection and analysis, and routine operation activities.
- Monitor system performance via automated systems such as BMS and Delta-V
- Perform work in accordance with CFR, cGMP, GDP, SOP and policies.
- Perform and maintain good general housekeeping
- Communicate effectively with key customers and support groups regarding utilities system issues and status
- Carry out system walkdown, develop and follow through punch list during project phase
- Support the commissioning and qualification of utilities system
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum Nitec certification or its equivalent
- At least 1-3 year of experience in the operation and maintenance of utilities system in pharmaceutical, refinery or chemical industries.
- Willing to work on shifts to provide 24-hour support to plant utilities system, 7 days a week and on-call as assigned.
- Certified boiler by the Ministry of Manpower is preferred
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- 12 months Contract
EA Reg. No: R2094147 | EA License No: 19C9587
Closing on 27 Jan 2021