Vice President Sales Business Support Services (APAC)
CAPGEMINI SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Sales / Retail
S$23000 - S$28000
Overview of this role:
- You as an experienced sales professional will identify, develop and manage opportunities to provide large, multi-tower outsourcing and transformation services to market prospects and drive the growth of the Business Services CPRD business in APAC region.
- Deals will span: F&A, Automation, Procurement, SCM and Digital Employee Operations.
This role involves around:
- Develop deep relationships and high levels of intimacy with targeted CXOs prospects in focused geographic regions and leverage excellent CXO contacts to create, shape and close deals with emphasis on large opportunities.
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Partner and work with diverse sales pursuit teams to deliver winning proposals to customers.
- Develop sales strategies and unique value propositions and solutions for clients.
- Qualify major opportunities to be further pursued, drive consistency between sales strategy (value messages, relationship approach, competitive differentiation) and content work managed by bid team (solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of proposal, planned project management)
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of 3-4 X sales quota.
- Be responsible for at least $25-40MM in outsourcing services annually.
- Orchestrate across suite of business lines and portfolio offers to shape customer needs in a context of digital transformation
You will be successful if have:
- Atleast a bachelor's degree holder
- 10+ years of sales experience in a BPO environment selling Consumer Products & Retail offerings in the APAC region.
- High comfort level proposing and building relationships with C-suite executives
- Several years of proven sales experience in BPO in a global complex environment
- Strong commercial & market awareness
- Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills
- Business Leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills to negotiate in various environments and with diverse stakeholders.
Closing on 24 Sep 2021