AIR MEDIA INTERNATIONAL (S) PTE. LTD.
Architecture / Interior Design
S$2000 - S$4000
We are looking for an innovative and experienced video editor with a strong film-making background to join our team.
The video editor must be skilled in the craft of storytelling and understands all of the components of video production, including sound, music, visuals, and point of view. In this role, the video editor would be responsible for piecing together raw footage from the cinematographer and sound recorder to create a unique and exciting story.
· Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media
· Assist in the creation of storyboards
· Splice raw film footage together from various sources and shoots, and combine it with other scenes to create a cohesive story
· Evaluate edited footage to make sure it matches the story from the script and meets the narrative agenda of the producer and director of the film
· Edit footage into the timeline and cut time out of certain shots to create a more impactful story for the audience
· Combine visual footage with audio sound effects, dialogue, ambient sound, and a musical soundtrack to create more drama in the story
· Use computer editing software programs, video switching devices, digital video effects programs, and other tools to piece together film components
· Ensure all editing cuts, splices, changes and additions appear seamless and natural and help the story flow more effectively in the finished product
· Create sound effects by recording specific audio clips or choose audio effects from a database of sounds to include in the final film
· Discuss project timeline, structure, story goals, and more with the director and producers as the project is edited
· At least 2 years of video production experience
· Diploma or Degree graduate in Film
· Proficiency in video editing software such as Premier Pro, Final Cut, Adobe Cloud, etc.
· Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
· Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
· Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
· A detail-orientated and quality control is key
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Compensation depending on experience and skill level
Closing on 23 Sep 2021