Voucher Examiner (Accounts Payable)
EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
S$3500 - S$4600
This position provides support to the Financial Management Office.
- Performs the full range of Voucher Examiner’s duties and processes payment vouchers for all agencies.
- Ensures that the laws and regulations are complied with and obligations are sufficient to fund vouchers
- Maintains voucher records management and responds to various data calls.
- Is the section timekeeper and backup main timekeeper for the Embassy.
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item in their resume. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
- Successful completion of at least two years of full time post-secondary study at college or university in administration, business, accounting, finance, management, or law, AND at least 3 years of progressively responsible experience in vouchering, accounting or other related financial work is required; OR
- Successful completion of secondary school education, AND at least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in vouchering, accounting or other related financial work is required.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Must be competent in MS Office software programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Additional job details can be requested by emailing USEmbSingaporeHR@state.gov
Interested applicants must annotate "JOBSBANK" on the top left hand corner of their resume which should validate the above qualification requirements. Emailed applications cannot be accepted as applicants must submit their application, upload their supporting documents including educational certificates, transcripts and a resumé and answer all questions from within the Embassy's Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) site using one of the following electronic links by 6 July, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in U.S. Embassy Singapore.
Closing on 19 Jan 2022