Wellness Project Manager – 6 months contract
ALLEGIS GROUP SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Human Resources
S$9000 - S$18000
We are seeking a seasoned Benefits professional to drive the growth of its international business in the design, delivery and measurement of Life@ benefit programs across APAC. Life@ is our comprehensive approach to benefits, designed to take good care of our people as they focus on connecting the world. This role will have a focus on medical benefits and will be on a six months contract basis.
Reporting to the Life@ Program Manager, this role offers the opportunity to contribute to the cultivation of a vibrant culture as it continues to scale internationally. As the lead of the APAC Benefits team based in Singapore, this person will play at all levels and will design, build & execute high impact benefits programmes. We moves fast & has grown quickly but we are still only 1% done & this role gets to have oversized impact on this exciting journey.
- Lead the strategic evolution of Life@ benefit programmes, focused on taking care of our people and meeting the needs of a diverse workforce.
- Partner with HQ Life@ leads to ensure consistent rollout & adoption of global Life@ programmes across APAC.
- Lead the localisation & cultural adaption of such programmes to maximise their effectiveness.
- Design and implement effective communication and education strategies for benefits programmes across APAC.
- Develop key metrics to analyse programme trends and drive strategic design decisions based on data.
- Engage with in country leaders to determine how to maximise the impact our Life@ programmes & focus areas can have on the lives of their teams.
- Things can always be done better. This role will strive for efficiency, including process design in partnership with the People Operations team.
- Partner with HQ Compensation and Benefits, APAC HR, Managers & Executives, Finance and Legal, to develop, adapt and implement new benefits programmes.
- Build a strategic partnership with our Global benefits broker focusing on developing a market competitive innovative benefits.
- Identify, assemble and lead cross-functional teams to solve problems in innovative ways.
- Get involved in new office openings & mergers & acquisition to ensure that new employees feel engaged and excited about their future in our company.
- 12+ years in the Benefits field, ideally in fast growth performance driven cultures.
- Deep experience in the benefits field in particular, within medical space and in APAC; Be a highly collaborative team player & great partner, focus on the doing the right thing to take care of our people & support the growth of the business.
- Good mix of hands-on, operational and design/strategy experience.
- A solid knowledge of International benefit programs from market positioning to administrative details.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships & credibility with business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment, present well formulated points of view and to justify ideas with good data.
- Highly change orientated & great at prioritising.
- Demonstrated project management experience, and the ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple priorities, and across multiple countries.
- Strategic benefits vendor management experience required.
- Self-starter and able to work with a high degree of autonomy as part of a small global team.
- BA/BS degree required.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: JL/0121
Closing on 05 Feb 2021