SPINDLE GIKEN (S) PTE. LTD.
Manufacturing, Repair and Maintenance
S$2300 - S$3100
- Perform quality control for incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Report quality-related issues to the Manager or Director and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Tasks including conducting tests, analysing measurements to resolve quality issues of products and overseeing production processes.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Trouble shooting, service & testing of fuel pumps, fuel valves, exhaust valves at workshop or during onboard job.
- Nitec / NTC-3 / GCE 'N' / GCE 'O' levels and above.
- Working experience in Marine & Repair of engine components like fuel pumps, fuel valves, exhaust valves etc will be an added advantage.
- IT literacy skills and excellent knowledge in MS Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Good knowledge in using measuring equipment like Vernier Calipers, smartscopes etc.
- Positive personality and good technical skills
- Able to commence work in short notice
Closing on 28 Oct 2021