By IMDA Posted 8mth(s) ago Reading Time: A few minutes
The Company-Led Training (CLT) programme is a structured development programme under the TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) initiative that aims to accelerate professional development for fresh and mid-career professionals through on-the-job training that is aligned to the Skills Framework for ICT.
Trainees will be trained in emerging areas such as 5G, Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, Digital Marketing and Enterprise Software As A Service (SaaS), and core ICT capabilities including Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, and more.
Specifically for cyber security, the Cyber Security Associates and Technologies (CSAT) Programme is a joint initiative by Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA).
Benefits for Trainees
- Gain employment and receive a salary while being equipped with in-demand tech skills
- Able to work on projects guided by experienced mentors
- Gain in-depth industry exposure
- Enhance your employability and career pathways in tech roles
If you’re interested to pursue a career in tech, here’s your chance to kick-start your tech journey.
Trainees eligible for the CLT must be:
- Possess an ITE, Diploma, Degree or any other relevant qualifications as determined by the company
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by the company directly.
Check out available job roles HERE.
Learn more about Company-Led Training HERE.