TeSA Mid-Career Advance
By IMDA Posted 10mth(s) ago Reading Time: A few minutes
TeSA Mid-Career Advance is a structured on-the-job training programme that provides opportunities for Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above to be reskilled or upskilled while holding a tech-related job.
The new programme under the TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) initiative will hire and train mid-career professionals for in-demand tech roles, regardless whether the individual has an ICT background.
Companies which are interested to participate in the programme can email email@example.com.
Benefits for Trainees
- Gain employment and receive a salary while being equipped with in-demand tech skills
- Able to work on projects guided by experienced mentors
- Gain in-depth industry exposure
- Enhance your employability and career pathways in tech roles
If you’re interested to pursue a career in tech, here’s your chance to kick-start your tech journey.
The programme is open to Singapore Citizens who fulfil the following criteria:
- Be at least 40 years old Possess a keen interest to pursue a career in tech
- Commit to completing the full training programme
- Meet the hiring requirements of the companies
Individuals with no prior tech experience are welcome to apply, subject to certain job roles where some tech experience may be required.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by the company directly.
Check out available job roles HERE.
Learn more about TeSA Mid-Career Advance HERE.