[Internship] Automate ICT System Logs Review
INFO-COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
At IMDA, our vision is to drive a dynamic digital economy with global footprint. By being part of our internship programme, you will have the opportunity to learn and contribute in curated project deliverables, experience the IMDA’s culture and work environment and network with the minds behind shaping the nation’s dynamic digital economy.
WHAT CAN YOU LOOK FORWARD TO?
Project Scope / Duties
1) Automate application logs review process via RPA tool (UiPath).
2) Enhance RPA solutions.
3) Test and troubleshoot RPA solutions.
3) Documentation of RPA solutions.
WHAT DO WE LOOK OUT FOR?
1) Proficient in UiPath RPA tool
2) Possess knowledge on application logs format such as sitecore, .net, Kofax and Sharepoint.
Please state your internship availability clearly in your resume.
Come join us as a Digital Architect, uniting tech and innovation to push our nation forward!
For enquiries, email us at:
Closing on 31 May 2021