[Internship] Marketing and Publicity of ICM jobs and skills opportunities and SG:D scholarships
INFO-COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
At IMDA, our vision is to drive a dynamic digital economy with global footprint. By being part of our internship programme, you will have the opportunity to learn and contribute in curated project deliverables, experience the IMDA’s culture and work environment and network with the minds behind shaping the nation’s dynamic digital economy.
WHAT CAN YOU LOOK FORWARD TO?
Project Scope / Duties
1. Assist in planning and executing marketing campaigns for the ICM jobs and skills opportunities and SG:D Scholarship, as well as measuring outcomes and effectiveness.
2. Work on content creation (e.g. graphic design & copy writing for social posts, eDMs for digital marketing)
3. Support events management (e.g. scholars engagement sessions) and media management, including drafting media factsheets, admin briefs, facilitation of events and monitoring etc.
4. Assist in content creation/curation for online and offline engagement which includes sourcing for relevant articles and posting on social media
5. Assist to identify profiles for human interest stories and media pitching
6. Assist in reviewing the efficacy of outreach and engagement efforts, input and interpret quantitative and qualitative data.
WHAT DO WE LOOK OUT FOR?
1. An understanding and passion for the ICM industry.
2. Strong writing, oral and analytical skills with the ability to develop ICM-related content and collaterals with right messaging.
3. Strong marketing and communication skills
4. Experience with graphic design and editing skills (e.g. photoshop, Illustrator)
Please note that this is a 6 months internship.
Please state your internship availability clearly in your resume.
Come join us as a Digital Architect, uniting tech and innovation to push our nation forward!
For enquiries, email us at:
Closing on 01 May 2021