[Internship] Privacy Preserving Tech research and translation
INFO-COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
At IMDA, our vision is to drive a dynamic digital economy with global footprint. By being part of our internship programme, you will have the opportunity to learn and contribute in curated project deliverables, experience the IMDA’s culture and work environment and network with the minds behind shaping the nation’s dynamic digital economy.
WHAT CAN YOU LOOK FORWARD TO?
Project Scope / Duties
1. Perform relevant research (e.g. landscape and algorithm) on Privacy Preserving Technology (e.g. homomorphic encryption, secure enclave, multi-party computation, differential privacy)
2. Develop, test and incorporate open source algorithms, use cases, perform comparisons of various algorithms (e.g. benchmarking)
WHAT DO WE LOOK OUT FOR?
1. Positive attitude, strong analytical skills, team player, ability to write/articulate well, interest in learning new tech areas (e.g. privacy preserving-related technologies)
2. Familiarity with programming (eg.
3. Good mathematical background
4. Knowledge in crypto related subjects would be a plus
Please state your internship availability clearly in your resume.
Come join us as a Digital Architect, uniting tech and innovation to push our nation forward!
For enquiries, email us at:
Closing on 27 Jun 2021