[Internship] Supporting Development and Execution of PIXEL's Programmes and Community Building Efforts
INFO-COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
At IMDA, our vision is to drive a dynamic digital economy with global footprint. By being part of our internship programme, you will have the opportunity to learn and contribute in curated project deliverables, experience the IMDA’s culture and work environment and network with the minds behind shaping the nation’s dynamic digital economy.
WHAT CAN YOU LOOK FORWARD TO?
Project Scope / Duties
1. Complete research study on media/infocomm technology developments and trends in the technology and media landscape, areas of opportunities, use cases and ecosystem partners to support development of PIXEL's programmes and community building efforts
2. Assess livestream projects to ensure the project aligns with Pixel’s missions and values, coordinate facilities/equipment booking and manage session with
3. Support coordination of Design Thinking/UIUX/Digital Storytelling projects between tech companies, IMDA and consultant panel
WHAT DO WE LOOK OUT FOR?
1. Good understanding and appreciation of both sectoral business and digital technologies
2. Good analytical, project management, negotiation and communication skills
3. Good presentation and writing skills
4. Plus if candidates are familiar with production equipment and setup for livestreaming facilities
Please state your internship availability clearly in your resume.
Come join us as a Digital Architect, uniting tech and innovation to push our nation forward!
For enquiries, email us at:
Closing on 31 May 2021