#SGUnitedJobs Application Infrastructure Engineer (Infocomm Security)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As a Application Infrastructure Engineer (Infocomm Security), you will collaborate with a team of business analyst, solution architect, project manager passionate about developing the required ICT capabilities in government to realise Singapore’s vision of a Smart Nation. You will drive the design, deployment and management of ICT infrastructure. Using your extensive technical experience in designing, deploying and managing enterprise level ICT infrastructure, you will collaborate with service providers to design, develop, deploy and configure infrastructure to meet resiliency, availability and data integrity needs.
What to Expect:
- Provide essential enterprise level Infocomm Security services to Public Service agencies.
- Execute new initiatives and enhancements that result in innovative use of Infocomm Security technologies to meet the needs of forward-looking Public Service agencies.
- Work with team leaders and outsourced service providers to plan, manage and deliver projects to upkeep, strengthen or create new security services to enhance service satisfaction and delivery.
- Execute projects to deliver Infocomm Security services that achieve standardisation of Infocomm Security services across Public Service agencies to reduce operations overheads and greater satisfaction of Infocomm Security services.
- Monitor and maintain Infocomm Security services across Public Service agencies and work with outsourced service providers to attend to issues, problems and request for changes
How to Succeed:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in designing, deploying and managing enterprise level ICT infrastructure for Infocomm Security
- Good technical knowledge of Infocomm Security technologies/services as primary practice area, with knowledge in supporting technologies such as Network
- Proactive and dedicated individual with good leadership and multi-tasking capabilities
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to present ideas and influence stakeholders
- Passion and belief in GovTech core values – Agile, Bold and Collaborative
Closing on 24 May 2021