#SGunitedJobs Assistant Manager (NS System)
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
You are part of a team which undertakes the design, development, delivery, review and communication of MINDEF/SAF NS IT systems. You lead development and oversee implementation of solutions as part of efforts to support NS service journey digital transformation and work with users and partners to design and enhance user-centric services and systems.
You are tasked to:
• Study and propose IT solutions as part of NS Digital Transformation efforts;
• Lead a team of researchers on the use of new technologies in the commercial sector and provide recommendations on the application in the MINDEF/SAF context;
• Expedite the implementation of solutions to ease current system pain points;
• Facilitate discussions with stakeholders & users on performance, prioritisation and system related issues;
• Analyse data generated from systems and present concise findings, trends to stakeholders; and
• Propose solutions or approach to tasks/projects assigned
• Tertiary qualifications in any discipline.
• Good analytical and project management skills
• Proficiency in IT and Microsoft Office software/applications
• Ability to problem solve and formulate innovative solutions
• Basic exposure to data handling and management
• Able to present confidently
• Successful candidates will be offered a 12-month contract, with monthly remuneration of S$3,000
• Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To apply, please submit your application at https://go.gov.sg/mindefste. Only applications submitted through this form will be processed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 04 Jul 2021