#SGUnitedJobs Associate Cybersecurity Strategic Planning & Coordination #THR
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The Cyber Security Group (CSG) is the cybersecurity arm of GovTech that is committed to creating a safe and secure digital government. To work in the Strategic Planning and Programme Coordination team for strategic planning, workplan development and progress reporting on KPI. The candidate will also be involved in analysis work and knowledge management.
What to expect:
- Work with the team to develop cybersecurity strategies;
- Work with the various internal divisions to develop annual workplan and targets;
- Track and report the progress of each division’s workplan items and deliverables. Highlight issues and provide early warning if targets may not be achieved;
- Co-ordinate cross organisation work and report submission;
- Drive the implementation of special projects, e.g. analyse information from multiple sources and design a solution to capture the information for effective knowledge management.
How to succeed:
- Possess strategic and critical thinking mindset;
- Ability to articulate concepts, strategies, issues and challenges with clear framing;
- Good planning and coordination skills;
- Possess project management experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent fields.
- Experience in IT strategy and planning work, process and solution design.
Closing on 25 Jul 2021