#SGUnitedJobs Associate Systems Engineer (3D Modelling - PDD, Command & Control) #THR
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$4500 - S$5500
GovTech is looking for a multi-talented 3D specialist to spearhead the creation of a unified 3D Command and Control user experience for our smart estate digital platform. You will work with a dynamic team of system engineers to develop a cohesive visual language to create clear, consistent, recognizable, and responsive user interfaces while enabling continuity, collaboration, and seamless integration of 2D floorplans, 3D city models, BIM, Sensors Data and Control Systems. You will conceptualize design solutions based on research and analysis of user needs and translate them into virtual world. You must be equipped with good sense of graphics and 3D visualization skills. You will work with command and control engineers and developers using prototypes, wireframes, workflows, and other design artefacts.
What to expect:
- Work with Command and Control (C2) team to develop creative user interface of the C2 System according to projects design scheme and timeline
- Produce virtual 3D environment required to support creative user interface and favorable user experience
- Enhance and develop 3D model iterations based on the feedback from the stakeholders
- Simplify and optimize 3D models, including city models and BIM, for seamless integration into 3D platforms
- Create photo realistic textures and generate UV maps for the 3D models
- Document and organize project files and assets in the team’s repository
- Willing to learn and pick up latest systems and software skills
- Ensure timely delivery of the project
How to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Architecture, 3D Animation or equivalent.
- Proficiency in 3D modelling and visualization skills.
- Well versed with graphical design and 3D modeling tools (Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Revit, 3dsMax, Maya, etc)
- Able to propose design solutions based on research and analysis
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Team player and positive working attitude
Closing on 19 Jul 2021