#SGUnitedJobs Business Analyst (Government ICT Infrastructure Services)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government ICT Infrastructure Services (“Services”) to Government agencies and their public officers through empowering the public officers to self-help, acquire and use these Services more easily and seamlessly, thereby improving their overall user experience of the Services.
To achieve the above outcome, one of the critical success factors is to implement and continually enhance an enterprise service management platform (“ESMP”, powered by ServiceNow®) that integrates with a suite of back-end ICT infrastructure technologies for the delivery and support of the Services. The goal is to deliver user-centric services with optimal user experience.
- Plan and conduct discovery sessions with product owners (or representatives) to identify, understand and document business requirements and their related personas
- Assist and/or guide product owners (or representatives) to translate business requirements into user stories as inputs to the product backlog
- Assist and/or guide product owners (or representatives) to refine the product backlog and prioritise product backlog items
- Confirm “definition of done” and “acceptance criteria” with the product owners (or representatives)
- Drive the design and development of the product backlog items, and define test cases for these items
- Monitor the progress of the development and testing of the product backlog items and highlight any impact to scope, timelines and resources
- Oversee the planning and execution of acceptance tests to ascertain that product backlog items are delivered as agreed, and ensure that all test results are documented.
- Conduct relevant quality assurance review on the product backlog items that are developed
- Be the first-point-of-contact after “go-live” to manage issues, identify areas of improvement and drive enhancements for the product backlog items that are released
- Manage the resolution of issues and implementation of enhancements.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a business analyst for service portals, workflows and/or IT service management systems
- At least 3 years of working experience in enterprise ICT infrastructure services, in the capacity of a project manager, business analyst, implementation engineer, operations engineer, or any other similar role, is preferred
- Strong communication skill (in English, both spoken and written), with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
- Good team player
- Strong desire to acquire new skills and to work with new technologies
Closing on 24 May 2021