#SGUnitedJobs Cybersecurity Strategist
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The Cyber Security Group (CSG) is the cybersecurity arm of GovTech that is committed to creating a safe and secure digital government. We are looking for someone for our Strategic Planning and Programme team. This role is required to support GovTech in executing its responsibility to secure the ICT & SS for WOG, through the development of cybersecurity related strategies and policies.
What to expect:
- The specialist is required to study and research both the cyber threat landscape as well as various defence technologies.
- Through these researches, the specialist needs to analyse and identify the gaps in the Government, and prioritise them to be delivered by the various division lines.
- To ensure clear communication of these expectations and its measurement of performance, the specialist is required to develop delivery and performance measurement framework for the deliverables.
- Other than developing cyber strategies and maturity measurement framework, the specialist is required to translate some of the research into cyber policies, standards and guidelines, to provide guidance to Agencies on how they should secure the Government systems.
How to succeed:
- Possess strategic and critical thinking mindset;
- Ability to articulate concepts, strategies, issues and challenges with clear framing;
- Good planning and coordination skills;
- Possess project management experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent fields.
- Experience in IT strategy and planning work, process and solution design preferred
Closing on 02 Sep 2021