#SGunitedJobs Data Analyst
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
You explore datasets, develop machine learning models and provide consultations to support in-house data analytics efforts in the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF).
You will be tasked to:
· Perform data exploration, data cleaning, feature engineering and modelling for data science projects;
· Implement data visualisation to transform data into insights to improve decision and policy making;
· Recommend areas for intervention based on insights derived; and
· Provide consultation for other data analytics projects in the RSAF.
· Tertiary qualification in data science, business analytics, statistics or related fields
· Possess knowledge in machine learning and data visualisation
· Proficient in Python, Qlik Sense and/or Microsoft Power BI
· Meticulous and detail-oriented
· Ability to work alone or in teams
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Successful candidates will be offered a 12-month contract
· Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To apply, please submit your application at https://go.gov.sg/mindefste. Only applications submitted through this form will be processed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 25 Apr 2021