#SGunitedJobs Data Officer
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
You drive the development of data management systems and robust data management practices in RSAF units, and lead efforts to improve data quality.
You are tasked to:
• Develop and pilot database management tools and templates using Microsoft Access, SharePoint, Power Bi and Excel
• Develop a guide for best practices in database management
• Provide consultation for ground units on database management and implementation of tools and templates
• Perform data cleaning and standardisation for existing RSAF datasets
• Tertiary qualification in computer science or other IT-related fields
• Familiar with Microsoft Access, Power BI and Excel
• Meticulous and detail-oriented
• Ability to work alone or in teams
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Successful candidates will be offered a 12-month contract
• Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To apply, please submit your application at https://go.gov.sg/mindefste. Only applications submitted through this form will be processed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 25 Apr 2021