#SGUnitedJobs Full-Stack Developer - Developer Portal
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$5000 - S$11000
The Engineering Productivity (ENP) team of the Government Digital Services (GDS) Team aims to spearhead the digital transformation of government. Our objective is to catapult our government infrastructure into the new digital era with faster time to market, operational agility, automated deployment and scalability. ENP is an open source, agile development and operation house that is bold, agile and collaborative. The team is responsible for designing, prototyping, building and operating different products and services.
For this particular role, you will be working on the Singapore Government Developer Portal: https://www.developer.gov.sg. The objective of this product is to provide the best experience for people to discover the tools and technologies used for Singapore Government. As the full-stack developer of the product, you will help to level up the team’s competency with your valuable past experiences. You will drive, implement, deploy, maintain and operate products or key components of the products. You will work closely with different teams to deliver the best possible and impactful solutions for whole-of-government.
If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly motivated and talented peers, we welcome you to join ENP. Make a difference by taking up the key role and be part of the passionate and inspirational team.
- Ensure high performance and utility of services
- Advocate and practice agile principles in software development
- Design and build services with a focus on business value and usability
- Design systems with scalability and flexibility in mind
- Contribute in technical discussion or solutioning session
- Perform code reviews and evangelize best practices
- Maintain user guides and technical documentations
- Work closely with project managers counterparts
- Excellent teamwork
- Excellent written and communication and skills
- Embrace and design for lean operations
- Passionate and motivated about learning and applying new technologies on the job.
- Work in a cross-functional service team consisting of software engineers, DevOps engineers, UI/UX designers and other specialists
- Frontend and backend development
- Backend technologies such as nodejs and nodejs express
- AWS ecosystem and services such as cloudformation, SNS, S3, DynamoDB, IAM and Lambda.
- Modern Web UI framework such as Vue, React or angular. Understand state management
- Unit testing and regression testing
- Github, GitLab and/or bitbucket
- End-to-end software development from development, CI/CD to operations.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering , or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Worked in a relatively large team of 10-20 people
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with application security and compliance
Closing on 18 Jun 2021