#SGUnitedJobs Infrastructure Developer
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$5000 - S$11000
GovTech’s Government Digital Services (GDS) aims to spearhead the digital transformation of the Government. As part of this progressive group, you will join a multi-disciplinary team to modernise the way digital applications and services are developed, deployed and maintained across the Whole-of-Government. Our objective is to augment engineering teams with platforms and services that shortens time-to-market and improves operational agility. We employ DevOps principles and ‘shift-left’ technologies in creating solutions in areas like continuous integration/deployment, data sharing as well as applications observability, testing and security.
If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with industry experts and work with highly motivated peers, we welcome you to join GDS Engineering Productivity (ENP). This is an exciting position with many opportunities for ground-breaking contributions.
As an Infrastructure Developer, you will be implementing automations and system integrations that elevate the platform as a whole.
What To Expect:
- Provision infrastructure, set up monitoring, perform hardening, configuration, system patches, maintenance and related tooling via automated means.
- Develop processes and scripts to automate builds, tests, application deployment and systems management.
- Help people understand the best practices and automation processes with documentation and presentation materials.
- Support operational team for on premise data centre.
How To Succeed:
- Passion for automation, standardization and best practices.
- Experience in implementing and supporting:
- Systems, databases or applications backup, restore and data retention requirements.
- Highly available systems with second disaster recovery site.
- Experience with infrastructure provision tools (Ansible, VRA, Docker, etc.)
- Good understanding of hardware infrastructure systems (network switches, firewalls, routers, etc.) and Linux operating system.
- Understanding of platform level systems (databases, storage, etc.)
- Able to work as a team and independently.
- Good listening and communication skills to be able to work collaboratively with technical colleagues.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Experience in Infrastructure-as-Code (Ansible, Terraform, VRA, Ansible Tower) for on premise systems (VMWare, F5, NetApp, Rubrik).
- Experience in VMWare suite – vCenter Server, ESXi, vRealize Operations Manager, vRealize Automation, vRealize Log Insight, NSX-T, vRealize Network Insight, Identity Manager.
- Experience in public cloud providers such as AWS.
- Experience in container orchestration tools (Kubernetes)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery using Git or other similar tools.
Closing on 18 Jun 2021