#SGUnitedJobs Lead Cyber Security Specialist (MOH)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
To support CISO and the Office in the formulation and implementation of cybersecurity policies, governance and regulatory frameworks as well as capability and resourcing support for MOH Family agencies, public healthcare institutions, and private and community healthcare providers to uplift cybersecurity across the healthcare sector.
- Formulate and review healthcare cybersecurity policies which are aligned to relevant WOG policies and contextualised to the healthcare operating environment.
- Plan and support implementation of cybersecurity policies, standards and guidelines across the healthcare sector.
- Identify and study emerging and unaddressed cybersecurity risks and threats, and explore possible control measures for practical implementation within healthcare sector.
- Drive and advance healthcare cybersecurity agenda through
- Coordinating and planning agenda for MOH and public healthcare cybersecurity platforms and fora and
- Establishing external partnerships and developing industry networks
- At least 2 years of work experience in government sector, healthcare industry and/or cybersecurity domain
- Background and experience in policy formulation, strategic planning and consultancy an added advantage
- Knowledge of industry standards (e.g. IM8, NIST, ISO 27001/2) an added advantage
- Understanding of national priorities and healthcare operating environment an added advantage
Closing on 19 May 2021