#SGUnitedJobs Product Manager (Moments of Life - Citizens)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology of Singapore (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
We are Agile in thinking, adaptable and resilient when working towards our outcomes while being Bold in challenging the status quo, and taking smart risks. The key to achieving our vision is our Collaborative approach, leveraging each other’s strength, and working as ONE team.
Join us in working together to support Singapore’s vision of a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
What to Expect:
• Work in an agile development environment, in particular using Scrum, Kanban or Scrum-ban Methodology.
• Work with designers and users to conceptualise product features based on understanding user pain points and requirements.
• Break down product features into chunks of user stories that can be understood by the development team, and prioritise them with the product owner. To be able to do acceptance testing of developed features in preparation for reviews.
• Able to identify potential project risks and its implication to the organisation and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks and to provide reasonable assurance to the organisation.
• Able to understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes and procedures and system are designed to comply with these policy and guidelines
• Able to communicate and present to senior decision makers, stakeholders and management forums on project progress and issues with respect to business objectives.
How to Succeed:
• Disciplines in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related disciplines.
• Have at least 3 years of experience as a business analyst or in managing web-based IT solutions projects.
• Experience in Agile project management and UX development environment will be an added advantage.
• Strong stakeholder management skills
Closing on 24 May 2021