#SGUnitedJobs Programme Manager, National Digital Identity (ePayments)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
Imagine citizens having a common and secure digital identity that will make their lives so much easier, and open doors to a plethora of services for them - allowing citizens to do everything from making payments, accessing health prescriptions, completing government transactions to starting a bank account through their smartphone.
If this vision inspires you, we invite you to join our National Digital Identity (NDI) programme. As a Programme Manager National Digital Identity (ePayments), you will collaborate with a team of highly motivated peers to develop and deploy the next generation NDI platform that will transform the lives of citizens by enabling secure and seamless delivery of personalized online digital experiences.
What to Expect:
- Deploy research methods to identify target areas, prioritise projects, define business case and design cost recovery models
- Engage and work with business partners in the private and public sectors to co-create use cases for applying industry digital payment solutions
- Work closely with the policy and procurement teams to manage Whole-of-Government digital payment contracts
- Work closely with the development, user experience and marketing teams to develop new or enhance existing digital products that facilitate digital payments (e.g. QR Payment generator)
- Drive and monitor digital payment adoption by working with ecosystem stakeholders, including other NDI product managers
How to Succeed:
- Degree in Computer, Computer Science, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or higher, in relevant field
- At least five years’ experience in programme management; preferably in digital payments or FinTech
- Good business acumen to strike win-win partnerships with private and public sector organisations
- Working knowledge of the payment ecosystems, industry solutions, key stakeholders and business models
- Have a positive mindset and ability to motivate and inspire teammates
- Strong client, stakeholders and internal communication skills
Good to have:
- Passion for realising new use cases which solve problems by offering digital payments.
- Certification in programme or project management
- Consulting or business analysis background with strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
Closing on 24 May 2021