#SGUnitedJobs Senior Change Programme Manager, Digital Workplace
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The Government Infrastructure Group (GIG) is responsible for providing the ICT Infrastructure where the whole government will rely on for its digitalization effort and smart nation initiatives. The infrastructure layer covers the data centers, networks, cloud and endpoints. The modernization of the infrastructure and related services are underway and further efforts will be required to drive the adoption of advanced technologies to bring greater value to the country.
The Digital Workplace programme aims to transform the ICT infrastructure and standard business applications for the Whole-of-Government through the adoption of cloud technologies and services to change the way public officers access Government resources and collaborate with one another.
Change Management focuses on the people side of change, which includes changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures. It guides how the organisation prepares, equips and supports stakeholders (including users and key influencers) to successfully adopt change in order to drive excellence in digital transformation.
The Change Programme Manager will be part of a multi-agency central Change Management team responsible and accountable for driving and delivering Whole of Government (WOG) change management programmes. He/she will work with inter-agency teams to enable and execute change implementation plans.
- Envision change impact arising from the implementation of the Digital Workplace, conceptualise programmes and formulate strategies to ensure buy-in.
- Drive change management programme conceptualisation and planning, including the integration of change activities across multiple initiatives.
- Facilitate, and when required drive the design of change management initiatives affecting people, processes and organisation across enablement teams, and manage the change journey throughout the conceptualisation, development and implementation of products, helping users to envision the future, how their work will change with the adoption of the products, helping them to transition from current state to the future state and ensuring buy-in and sustenance of change.
- Establish network, build and maintain effective relationship and rapport with partners (internal and external).
- Manage, lead or guide a team of change managers in driving the Digital Workplace Programme.
- Procure and manage the performance of contractors in meeting the contractual obligations for areas outsourced.
- Working experience in ICT system development and implementation (full system development life cycle), with at least 3 years managerial and change management experience in large scale projects
- Able to think strategically and develop clear and effective plans to implement the strategies
- Need to have strong executive presence and be credible as advisor to senior management and business leaders. A track record of exceptional partnering across wide array of internal stakeholder groups, executive stakeholders and partners with ability to build solid relationships with individuals at all levels
- Track record of delivering superior results, operate with excellence in mind and exhibit the confidence to debate ideas in a professional manner
- Highly collaborative working style with ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate uncertain situations to drive for clarity
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders at various levels, to understand and to respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environments
- Team player who is proactive, quality-conscious, customer-oriented, results-oriented and with strong organization and people handling skills
- Advantageous to have Programme and/or Project Management related certification such as PMP, CITPM, COMIT, CCMP or equivalent
Closing on 19 Jul 2021