#SGUnitedJobs Senior Manager, Employer Branding
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an "outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Employer Branding Manager who is ready to drive talent programmes that will strengthen GovTech’s employer brand and help attract and influence the hire of the best candidates into GovTech. You will review, design and implement strategies, programme and processes to enhance the effectiveness of attracting talent into GovTech. You will be a critical partner to the Talent Acquisition (TA) team, and the Young Talent Programme Office (YTPO), and enable them in hiring the right talent in meeting our organisation’s needs.
What to Expect:
1. You will plan, manage, and roll-out recruitment marketing campaigns to generate leads for cultivation and conversion by the talent teams.
2. You will review and ensure that GovTech’s branding is communicated and carried out at all outreach activities.
3. You will lead social media content planning for GovTech’s career-centric social media and digital platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and Stack Overflow by planning and curating digital content to drive engagement, create awareness and increase GovTech’s employer brand visibility. You will help to identify and communicate stories showcase our culture, values, and employee value proposition.
4. You will lead and develop GovTech’s employee advocacy initiatives in partnership with the talent teams and business partners. The initiatives include managing the alumni group and talent database through regular communications such as e-newsletters, managing Glassdoor reviews, and enabling our employees with a toolkit to be GovTech’s advocates on their social media channels.
5. You will run regular reports for employer branding initiatives to measure progress, effectiveness, and constantly seeks opportunities to improve the initiatives.
6. You will be part of cross-functional teams to co-create and drive new talent initiatives that will shape and amplify GovTech’s talent brand such as job description revamp, candidate experience, Digital Academy, etc.
How to Succeed:
• Degree in HR, Business, Marketing or related areas
• Preferably 5 years of working experience in either talent attraction, recruitment, employer branding, employee communications and/or organization development
• Good knowledge and understanding of employment value proposition, talent acquisition and management, competency development, career management and job sizing.
• Results-oriented, can-do attitude with energy and able to deliver in a very fast-paced environment, matrix setup and working closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to plan, work independently and possess strong presentation and written skills
• Good PowerPoint skills
• Good programme management skills in managing and tracking programme outcomes, budget and timeline to ensure compliance with projected plans
Closing on 22 Jul 2021