#SGUnitedJobs Senior Manager, Performance Management - Whole Of Government (Technology Audit)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
You will be part of the team that manages Whole of Government (WOG) ICT/Smart System performance management function, covering over 100 agencies across government.
What to Expect:
- Develop ICT/Smart System Governance, Risk and Compliance framework, including awareness and training plans
- Plan, develop and conduct annual performance and risk assessment of agencies’ ICT/Smart System functions, based on various indicators including audit findings and incident history
- Lead in the collection, processing and review of audit findings and incident data to draw common themes and overall assessment with strategic guidance and vision on ICT/Smart System Governance, Risk and Compliance for the respective agency
- Lead in the preparation, analysis and packaging of the agencies’ performance and risk assessment reports for their leadership and senior management
- Plan, develop and eventually operate on the technology infrastructure and data analytics platform to enable the ICT/Smart System Governance, Risk and Compliance framework
- Plan and facilitate interactions with agencies, including senior stakeholder engagement, briefings and follow-up with agencies.
How to Succeed:
- ICT Governance, Risk and Compliance consulting and management experience
- Proficient in the use of data visualisation and analytics tools such as Tableau, SAS, MS excel
- Good knowledge in the application of industry ICT governance good practices such as COBI, ITIL
Min 10 years ICT experience, preferably with at least 5 years in ICT governance, risk and compliance role with consulting/professional services firms, banks or MNCs.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Analytical thinker who can sense-make from disparate datasets to draw insights and patterns
- Ability to influence others and strong interpersonal skills
Closing on 01 Jun 2021